Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Dropping out
Our adoption process is slow, still in the paperwork phase, but good. Our IVF probably won't be 'til sometime this fall, which seems impossibly far away and makes me sad. I'm just not "feeling it" in terms of blogging, or even reading blogs. I just wanted to say that I'm ok, and I hope all of you are having wonderful summers, and I'm tuning out for awhile. XO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Gotcha. I did that a few times when I was on hiatus. It was good for the mind.
Will look forward to your triumphant return in the fall. In the meantime, I hope you're well and have many moments of summer happiness.
Love you. We will all be waiting here for you when you get back!! Sending you lots of peace.
I totally get that feeling. And we're here whenever you're ready to return. :) Thinking of you often.
You will be missed. Personally I will be happy with any updates you decide to throw our way as you see fit. That said.... I can understand the need for a hiatus. Happy mental health break.
We will miss you...take care and good luck....
I hope you have a restful summer and bloggy break. I can't wait to hear bountiful good news from you when you get back!
I will totally miss you!!!
But, I think I am one of many who completely understand....
When you sit down and write about the same thing over and over... it gets exhausting.
I could give you topics... not involving babies or sperm or paperwork? kidding.
Take care..
casey
Hang in there honey. We'll be here for you when the time is right. Much love. xxx
Enjoy your summer and head back when the time is right.
I get it and hope you have a good blogging break. Sometimes it's just all too much. We'll miss you and we're here for you when you return...
Totally understandable. We'll miss you and be here when you get back.
Also wanted to add that my password to submit my comment was "outies" which I thought was totally appropriate. :)
I totally get it. Enjoy the time away and, like everyone else has said, we'll be here when you come back.
Missing you but glad you are doing what is good for you and taking a mental break. mwah xoxo
hurrying up and waiting is not always great fodder for blogging - I hear you.
Good to hear that things are on track if painfully slow (aargh!) and feeling ya on the whole sluggish pace thing. take care and hope to see you before long with action and plans and vim and vigor!
by the way the word verification spells out phonetically "hi see you!"
I'll be here the moment you get back. As a lady who just returned from one I can advise that you really try to enjoy your break, recharge a little. Sometimes perspective can come when you've stepped away from the blogs for a while. You'll be missed and we'll all be thinking of you while you're away.
love you
(& totally get it)
xo
Take good care and know that you have a stack of people wishing you well and anxiously awaiting your return to the blogosphere, whether ttc-related or not!
i am not far behind you. given how things are going south with my one and only IVF cycle.....i may need to take a blogging break, too. it's hard when the blogging started with optimism, and posting every little symptom, and cheering for everyone else that was TTC. those days are long gone for me, and probably for you, too. now it's like a BFN Blog. Just posting all the BFNs and bad things happening with my body and cycles. and at the same time, pretty much all of our blogrolls are filled with happily pregnant bloggers, or even ones that have already had their babies.
for me, blogging about repeat failures just loses it's glitter after a while. i live it every day, why should i remind myself about it by blogging, too. ha. :)
Anyhoo, i feel ya girl. take all the time you need, and i may soon join the blogging escape, too!
hugs
I'll miss you! Have a great break; I can't wait to hear about this fall's developments.
oh no. i'll miss you....have a good break and take care of yourself!
hey girl - ive been thinking about you. i hope the break is going well, and thank you so much for all the support with the BFP. I know all too well how painful it is to see BFPs in the blogroll. Your support has really meant a lot to me, and I hope that I've broken some new ground for us! Hopefully I've started a new trend where some of us old-timers break on through. Whether it be bio children or adoption. One way or another, we all have kiddies coming to us soon, I hope. :)
i miss you girl. i hope you are doing ok. we'll be psyched to have you back in blog land, whenever you're ready. big hugs
Post a Comment