
Hi there. I'm not blogging anymore. I also haven't been reading any of yours. I don't know if this change is temporary or permanent, but it has been so wonderful. (Is that
traitorous?) I love many of you dearly and virtually. Some of you I've met in real life, even briefly, and I know we are sisters. But the last six weeks or so have been so (so, so) good. I love my sweetie, love our new puppy. I have loved not reading blogs, and loved not
TTC. I had a couple all-consuming work projects and I enjoyed feeling like a competent professional instead of a bad bunch of eggs. My friends and family have told me over the holidays how relaxed I look (this, despite the lack of sleep due to potty training the world's cutest pup in the middle of the night from a 3rd floor walk-up!). And I know it's true. I am more relaxed and healthier than I've been in awhile. Anyway, I feel bad about the few of you that I'm leaving in mid-pregnancy. And I feel particularly bad about no longer connecting on a daily basis with other hardcore veterans who are still waiting, like me. (You know who you are.) I'm sure I'll be back in awhile to check on you, or to drop in a little update about me. But for now I'm going to continue enjoying my semi-retirement. I wish you all peace and joy and love in the new year. And I leave you with a photo of our pup in the snow.
xoxoxo
13 comments:
It is not traitorous to do what you need to to be happy and healthy. *hugs you lots* We do miss you, but want you to do what's best for you!
We miss you, but are happy you are happy (and relaxed!)
That dog is so freakin cute!!! I am happy to hear that you are finding yourself again and are feeling more relaxed. You are certainly missed here but you have to do what is best for you and your mental health. That feeling of being a malfunctioning female sucks the life out of we veterans. Enjoy yourself and keep sending the smoke signals when the urge strikes. Much love to you!
I totally, totally understand where you are coming from. I've dropped off of the face of the blogosphere many, many times and I always feel guilty but I also always feel way healthier for taking the break I needed. Whether your break is temporary or permanent, please know that you are missed that we are routing you on whether you are an active part of our virtual world or not. And if you do decide to come back. We'll be here. xo
I totally get it. Or from my own perspective I do. I think you are a smart one. I think your dog is cute and sweet and is having a ball with you all. Good on you for doing all night potty training from the third floor! been there too!
Enjoy the semi retirement:)
sending happy thoughts your way:)
xo
So good to hear from you, and that youre in a much better place. We miss you dearly in blogland, but I completely support your move to take a step back from the vicious cycle. (pun intended) :)
Enjoy life, enjoy your puppy, and we will be delighted if you decide to check in down the road. Wishing you all the very best in 2010!
Not traitorous at all. You sound so happy and healthy and positive, and good for you for doing what is right for you. That's all any of us would want for you anyway, though you'll definitely be missed!
Enjoy that pup. He is just too cute!
Your puppy is the cutest and most adorable in the land. Your legs must be pretty freakin hot with all that stair climbing. I am so happy that you are relaxed and healthier. Take all the time in the world and only come back if it brings you goodness.
I miss you.
Stay away as long as you need, we will all still love you forever!!!
Very cute puppy :)
I wish you the best of luck!
I'm glad you are taking care of yourself. Do what you must. The internet world will be here if/when you return!
*sigh*
Post a Comment