Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ooooh, books!

I'm going to be joining Egg Drop's Adoption Book Club. Hop over there and check it out if you're interested.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog has been nominated in the Best Lesbian Parenting Blog category for a Lezzy Award. The Lezzy Awards are an all lesbian blog award hosted by The Lesbian Lifestyle Blog. For more information on the awards and the steps that you should take to make it to the voting round please visit http://thelesbianlifestyle.com/the-rules/

Adventures in Babymaking said...

Hey Lizzie,
Just stopping by. I miss you and hope your sabbatical is giving you a much needed rest. Hugs.

Eva said...

Yippee! Can't wait to start flipping those pages with you. xo

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I have several adoption how to books I can give you if you are interested. Not exactly what you were talking about I know but I thought you might be interested. They were given to me by a friend and are a couple of years old but available to you if you like. Email me if you would like them.

Poppy

Dana @ Lil Family Blog said...

How interesting that there are adoption clubs... I am an adult adoptee, and I wonder how different things might have been if my parents (or a teenage me) attended such things!

Dana
lilfamily13.blogspot.com