This
same thing happened to me in early February and I didn't blog about it because I didn't have the strength. Have been praying like hell it wouldn't go down this way for my friend. Please go give tbean & S your love and say a prayer for the maybe one that remains.
8 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that you have lived through this as well. My heart breaks for you, too. I wish there was something - anything - more any of us could do.
xo
I wish it was all so different for both you and tbean. I'm holding you in my heart.
sweetie, i'm so sorry you went through this too.
thanks for the note about my grandma. i'm so sorry about the loss of yours. thinking of you often and hoping you are well. xoxo
sending love to you. i, too, am sorry that you went through that :( xxxx
If only it could be EASY! I experienced infertility a few years ago and it was horrible. Big hugs to you both!
I am so sorry you went through this. hugs xo
I think of you guys constantly - so sorry you had to go through this nightmare too.
Thank you for the great stories! Yours is one of my favorite lesbian dating sites. THank you.
Post a Comment