Monday, April 19, 2010

Swimming!

So, for all 2 of you dear readers who still check this nearly-abandoned blog (!!), we have some good news. Yes, good news. Wonder if blogger's head might explode. What, good news Chez Two Chicks? It can't be! But it is .... Just got an email from our social worker. Our homestudy is officially complete, we're approved, and now in the "pool of waiting families" at our agency. Average wait time from this point forward is one year. Please send some "short wait" vibes out to the universe for us! Thanks! xoxoox

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoooorayyyyyyy!!!! Congratulations. I'm sending short, short, short waiting vibes as fast as I can.
xo

Melissa said...

YAY! That is so exciting. Sending you ASAP vibes ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep us posted on your journey!

heidi said...

Awesome!!! I hope your wait is short and sweet!!!!!!!

mulberry said...

short short short! barely a wait at all... very exciting!!

cindyhoo2 said...

Oh Lizzie that is such exciting news!!! See, with such rapid approval- the universe is saying how you guys are meant to be parents. Now sending out short wait vibes, prayers, hopes and mediations!!!! ((hugs of joy))

Schroedinger said...

Sending you lots of shorty vibes. This is wonderful news. Thanks for the update :)

Anonymous said...

Seems like there should be an Irish proverb for adoption waits...

For now I'll say "May your child(ren) find you soon, and may your home be filled with even more love."

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm sending some seriously-short-wait vibes your way.

Merr said...

Yay! Congrats!! I hope it is way sooner than that!

Anonymous said...

Woo and hoo!!

jessie said...

what great news! congrats and i hope it's swift!

Eva said...

Congratulations. That's fierce! I'm very very happy for your girls! I hope our waits are both short and sweet. xo

Sarah said...

Yay!! Sending Speedy vibes your way!!

Dresden said...

wooooooo!!!
I am so happy for you guys for getting to the other side of the paperwork, etc.
VERY much looking forward to when your blog name changes from "in persuit of" to "WITH"
xo

Melody said...

Yayayayayayay!!

tbean said...

The universe owes you a seriously short wait.

But congrats on making it to this BIG step!

evangeline said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the time flies by quickly and your baby finds his/her way to you very peacefully.

Adoption came before TTC for us and it's been nothing but a blessing!

CJ said...

Woo hoo!! May your wait be short and your child in your arms soon!!

Carrie said...

short wait vibes, all the way! Wow!!! so excited for you gals!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! hoping that it goes quickly!