Monday, May 10, 2010

Puppy dog eyes

For Melody, who said she couldn't see the pup's eyes in that last photo. And because it allows me to post gratuitous cuteness and bask in your "oh, she's so adorable" comments. (I'm insufferable, I know. Wait 'til I have a kid.)

Eyes:


Lookin' right at you:



16 comments:

This Mom said...

She really is oh, so adorable!

K said...

Oh, she's so adorable!

No, seriously. :-)

N said...

So SO adorable. Is she a poodle?

tireegal68 said...

She's amazing and so cute!
Sending hugs to you all and the puppy:)

Lizzie said...

N - she's a Labradoodle. My sweetie has allergies, so we had to get a designer, "hypo-allergenic" dog. Crazy. I grew up in a rescue/mutt/pound family, so it was totally strange to BUY a dog from a breeder. But she's a sweetie!!

cindyhoo2 said...

Imagine me on my couch using the deep goofy voice saying, "ohhhh, look at that precious puppy face!" yep, I sure did and that is on cute dog!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!

Nicole said...

Oh my god, how do you ever get anything done?! I think I'd just sit there and stare at her cuteness all day every day. What a sweetie.

CJ said...

That is pure cuteness and those eyes!! Gorgeous!

Melody said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!! Never let that puppy hide her beautiful eyes. They're so human-looking!

Shannon said...

That is one cute pup!

Bionic Baby Mama said...

i want to kiss her snout! so sweet!

Inlocoparentis said...

Just thinking of you - can we catch up over email sometime soon?

cindyhoo2 said...

Thinking of you... Hope all is well.

Merr said...

Just checking in! Hope all is well!

C.I.W. said...

helloooooooo :)