Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Heading out

Heading out in the morning for a two week work trip. Doubt I'll be able to keep up with blogs (though I will definitely try - total blog withdrawal would be too much!).  So let me just say that I am praying (in my way) for BFPs and good news all around. Hope I come back at the end of the month and find you all barefoot in your kitchens. Take care.

6 comments:

N said...

Travel safely! We'll be here waiting for you. :D

j.k-c. said...

Be safe and I'll miss you!!!

Merr said...

Have fun and be safe!

Pufferfish said...

Don't know where you're going, but have a good work trip. It will make the time go by faster (well, it always does for me anyway)!

jessie said...

I hope you have a good trip! We'll miss you

Anonymous said...

Get back here.