Sunday, May 25, 2008
Home
I'm back from my work trip to places far and wide. I'm jetlagged, my luggage is lost, I'm culturally whiplashed, I'm split in two, but I'm home. And dear, dear friends are visiting us for the holiday weekend. So there will be wine and laughter and fun and the exploring of shops that are hipper than I am and parts of our city that are still new to us. I haven't yet caught up on your blogs, but can't wait. I've missed you. Oh, and we're out this cycle, too. Which is beginning to make me feel a bit the impostor in the TTC world. But for now home and with my sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Welcome home! I missed you!
Welcome back! You're no imposter, you'll be back on the baby-making train in no time.
If you're an imposter, than what am I? :)
WELCOME BACK!
Welcome Back, you were missed! I hope they find your luggage...that's so annoying.
Hey! Welcome back. We missed you too.
Welcome back!!!
Welcome back! I am so glad you made it home safely and will be blogging again!
Post a Comment