Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update from RE

So my RE called and left me a voicemail. She just wanted me to know she looked at the HSG films. And then she said that "they aren't horrible." And she said they are, in fact, "better than I could imagine." She said we'll talk more at our scheduled appointment and she'll go into "more detail" but she "just wanted to leave me that feedback" now. And she told me to have a nice trip in the meantime (my upcoming work travel).

I have no idea what any of that means, of course. But it makes me like her even more. I mean, hello. She called me the very next day to leave good news before I go away. Didn't wait 'til our appointment in June to look at my films. So that's a good sign (about her, if not my fallopian tubes). Guess that means that I should get my feeling-worried-and-a-bit-sorry-for-myself butt off the couch, turn off the mindless episodes of Lost, and actually get some work done. I leave Thursday. Ack.

7 comments:

N said...

I'd say it sounds to me like a good sign about both her AND your tubes.

Have a FANTASTIC trip! :D

Merr said...

That's great! She sounds awesome. I love when they call you at home right away. It really makes you feel like they care.

j.k-c. said...

So glad she is on the ball and called to let you know.

Anonymous said...

I want your doc.

K said...

Better than [you] could have hoped sounds fantastic! Sounds like you have good cause to be hopeful, and that is a rare and special blessing on this crazy journey. Safe travels!

tbean said...

Wonderful news! That doc's a keeper! Have a good and safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Yay! She sounds great, and it appears that you're in good shape ;) That was so sweet of her to call you so soon!! Okay, have a lovely time!