Hey Lizzie, Just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for my Pay It Forward present. It made my Friday. I can't wait to hold little Bugaboo in this blanket. Pictures to follow, I promise.
You're in my baby prayers. I have a feeling you're going to end up with a biological baby and an adopted baby so don't give up hope.
April '10: Adoption paperwork & homestudy officially completed. In the pool of waiting families. Praying for a short wait.
Jan./Feb. '10: IVF Attempt #3, retrieval but nothing made it to transfer.
Nov. '09: Retrieval, but nothing made it to transfer.
Oct. '09: I turn 38 (WTF?) and IVF#2 gets underway, retrieval and all that jazz, if it happens, will be in November
Sept. '09: IVF#1 canceled before retrieval for poor response/wrong protocol.
Summer '09: Slooowly working on adoption, gearing up for IVF
Late May '09: Try #9 (injectables cycle 3). Follistim 150 units x 6 nights, then cycle cancelled because all the follies were on the left side & left tube is blocked.
May '09: Submitted formal adoption application, met with adoption counselor again, took required classes, continued with paperwork.
Late April/Early May '09: Try #8 (Injectables cycle 2). Follistim 150 units x 3 nights, then 75 units x 5 nights. Started to ovulate on my own, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Early April '09: Sitting out a cycle because of work travel.
March '09: Signed up with the adoption agency and began injectables. Try #7, Follistim 75 units for 8 nights, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Feb. '09: New insurance, new doc, new donor, new plan. Bring on the injectables.
Jan. '09: Insurance wrangling, doctor shopping, adoption thinking
Dec. '08 Still pausing, three cycles into the break ....
11 comments:
Yay for your sis! And omg you have to be starting stims soon! It's all going so fast!
That is great that your sis still has the bun in the oven. Good luck with the drugs!
I love the status quo! This is all great news.
Great news that your sister's little one is hanging on in there. I hope he/she will be meeting a cousin very soon.
Yay! Great news. Lots of luck with the drugs.
YAY! Thanks for the update!
Yay and yay. And, more info!!! :)
Can I stalk you? In a good way, of course. xo
A blessing.
Excellent news!
*blush* I actually went to the post office today.
Good solid status quo stuff. Progress - it's great. Curious where you go for IVF. Keep on shooting up - it's all good!
Hey Lizzie,
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for my Pay It Forward present. It made my Friday. I can't wait to hold little Bugaboo in this blanket. Pictures to follow, I promise.
You're in my baby prayers. I have a feeling you're going to end up with a biological baby and an adopted baby so don't give up hope.
Hugs!!
Post a Comment