Monday, April 27, 2009

Still plumpin' along

The two follies on the left (blocked) side are still small-ish, and the one on my right (unblocked) side has plumped from 13mm on Friday to 16mm today. Still a bit more to go. Based on your comments, I'm no longer alternating my injections from side to side like the doc told me to, but injecting only on the right side, since there seems to be some (un)conventional wisdom that the side where the needle sticks tends to be the side that grows ... It would serve me right (pun intended) if all of my focus on building up the right side produces a little Republican baby. Hah. I promise to love it anyway. Or at least try. (Kidding!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great - go plump follie!

A said...

Grow follie! Grow!

Pufferfish said...

Ha! The Republican joke cracked me up! I hope that little Right Winger keeps on truckin'!

Melissa said...

Yay for the 16!!

Anonymous said...

Go Righty!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you get pregnant this cycle so I can send you tons of elephant related stuff for your nursery. I hope that follicle just grows and grows into a baby. xo L.

mulberry said...

hah! we always joke that the one thing that would drive us crazy is if our kid(s) turned out to be conformists! glad your follie with the escape route is plumping up... just what we like to hear.

Gayby Rabies said...

I always get excited when I'm ovulating on the left side- as if that will somehow decrease my chances of popping out a little conservative. You'll have to make your kid watch hours of Rachel Maddow en lieu of Sesame Street just to be sure. It sounds like your follicle is coming along nicely.

Sarah said...

That is good news---better starting watching a lot of Rachel Maddow right now as a precautionary measure :)

cindyhoo2 said...

Good news... about the follie. When you do get pregnant this month, we will all have to have some sort of online republican cleansing ceremony to help set the little guy on the correct (left-wing) path.

Anonymous said...

rooting for you here!!