Monday, April 20, 2009

In the saddle

I'm back from two weeks of work travel. Back in time for CD3, so we'll start shooting up F.ollstim tonight. 150 units for 3 nights, then down to 75 units. Injectables, take two. Here we go. I wasn't reading blogs while I was away, so I'm terribly behind on all your news and it will take me a while to catch up. I hope every single one of you got knocked up in my absence. Can't wait to read about it. I missed you while I was working/traveling and while we were sitting out for a cycle, but I can't say that I missed obsessing about TTC. It's so nice to be more than just a dysfunctional uterus, for a few weeks at least.

15 comments:

N said...

Welcome back, and welcome back to the train.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I fully understand the benefits of being more than a dysfunctional uterus AND I also understand the excitement that comes with starting again.

May this month bring you good and not-so-stressful things.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! As much as I hate having to take breaks, I am always appreciative of them. Kinda helps you get back the enthusiasm that can get lost when you're in the trenches.

mulberry said...

hope your travels were wonderful... love to hear all about it! ...and good luck with the follstim. here's hoping this is the cycle for us!

Jen said...

Welcome back to blogland Lizzie! I hope this IS the cycle....we are now in a tww. Good luck with the injection tonight.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You're so much more than a dysfunctional uterus in my book!

cindyhoo2 said...

welcome back to the world of TTC craziness! "Dystfunctional uterus"... that makes me think of tantruming internal organs. Hopefully all your reproductive parts feel rested and productive after their hiatus.

Inlocoparentis said...

Girl, your uterus puts the fun back in dysfunctional. Missed you and are glad you are back.

Merr said...

So glad you are back, and back in the saddle!

Carrie said...

a lot of people got knocked up this month! except me, that is. ;-) (cue Debbie Downer 'wah waaaaah')
LOL

Heidi said...

There have been a lot of bfps lately!! You're next!!!

xxoooxxxooox

Heather said...

welcome back!!

Eva said...

Sounds like you had a welcomed break. Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I am excited you are back in the saddle and I hope your travels went really well. I have never thought of you as a dysfunctional utuerus by the way... xoxoxo L

Fat Chick said...

AMEN to not being just a dysfunctional uterus! I sooo feel you on that one.

Good luck on the cycle!