Monday, September 28, 2009

Questions?

I'm sort of bored with my blog, and I can't believe that next month I will turn 38. I started peeing on OPKs almost exactly TWO YEARS AGO. And though OPKs are a thing of the past for me, baby dreams are still too present. Or rather, still too much in the dream stage ... Anyway, I'm taking inspiration from Olive and opening myself up to your questions. Anything you want to know about me, besides my cervical mucus and latest failure? I can't/won't talk about work in too much detail and I'm too private for (most) pictures (especially since I never embraced wordpress and thus can't go password protected) ... but is there anything else I can tell you that you've wondered about?

- Goodnight from the corner of the world where I'm known as "Aunt Ewibaditz"

7 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

Okay, I still love a good 'how we met' story... And I love to hear all the little things people love about their partners.

How about some pics of your favorite places? Pics of favorite yummy treats you will drive out of your way to find and why.
What are your guilty pleasures?

:)

Melody said...

Tell us about how you came to live in the city you live in and how long you've been there.

Also, do you ever get to Indianapolis?

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

Because I am food-obsessed, I'll ask the same questions I just asked of another blogger:
What is your most favorite thing to eat? What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten and enjoyed? What food do you avoid at all cost and why?

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love question time!

What is your favorite way to relax? What is your favorite vacation spot? What kind of family did you grow up in? Who do you most admire?

tbean said...

Can you do all the standard gay questions: When did you come out? How was it coming out?

Also, how long have you two been together? Ever had a wedding/ceremony?

Where did you go to college and did you like it there? (You don't need to tell me the name, just--big school, small school, east coast, midwest, etc.)

PS: Hear you loud and clear on the 2 years sister

Sarah said...

Ok, What were you like as a kid?

Adventures in Babymaking said...

I have a few for you.

1. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be and why?
2. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?
3. Do you have a spiritual life, does it include going to church, and if so what kind?