Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blue

It's one of those days. Sometimes, it's just one of those days. Where it all seems so far away, and unattainable, and distant, and futile. And even if it were right around the corner, I'm so mired in the muck that I might not see it. The baby-sized hole chasm has obscured everything else. I'm very stuck. Others of you have captured it so well recently, I won't try. But it's one of those days.

8 comments:

N said...

♥

Much love.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is. Lots of hugs.

Your post reminds me of "Blue Lips" by Regina Spektor. Do you know it? "Blue, the most human color."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CYUGwKy18

Pufferfish said...

Big Hugs. We've all had those blue days. I hope yours fades away.

anofferingoflove said...

(((hugs)))

tbean said...

Sitting right next to you babe. Hugging you tight. We'll get through this. Somehow.

Adventures in Babymaking said...

Hugs and love. With every blue day a day of sunshine will peak it's head out. Don't give up my friend.

cindyhoo2 said...

I hate blue days!! I hate the hurt of waiting with an uncertain end and I hate that good people have to feel this way.

What I love is all the wonderful women I have met in blogland. I will also love celebrating with you when you are finally mothers.

I would bring you yummy homemade chocolate pudding and hot tea if I could.

Carrie said...

I know that feeling of despair, and being on the outside looking in. We did it for so long....and I know this sounds weird, but I still feel like that. I am 12 weeks, but there's such a high risk of losing the remaining twin, that we never feel like part of the "pregnancy circle of women." I still feel just as jealous of the pregnant bellies as I did before, is that odd? I feel like it STILL won't happen for me. And that soon I may be back to TTC, altho if that happens, I'm out of the game. Sigh. I know that aching feeling you have, and there is nothing I can say to help. I feel bad complaining when I'm (hopefully) still pregnant, but perhaps I won't feel out of TTC-land until this kid is in my arms.

I'll be thinking of you, and hoping your spirits are lifted. We all go to that dark place from time to time, and it's ok. Let yourself feel it, and eventually it will move through you. <3