Saturday, November 7, 2009
Grow eggs, grow!
Today's update. E2 is 725. There are 14 eggs: 6 that are mature, 4 that they are hoping will catch up, and 4 more that are too tiny. I'm to continue stimming tonight and tomorrow morning, with instructions for a trigger shot Sunday night. I know that there are still a million hurdles to jump, and a million junctures at which this could yet go awry. But whoo-hoo! I can't believe we made it this far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Woohoo! Is right.That God you have hurdles that you can clear.
Grow eggies grow! Grow eggies grow! Grow eggiesgrow! I will even do cheering attire if that will please your ovaries. :)
Just read your last three posts. AWESOME!!! So glad to hear you've got so many lovely eggs in your basket. Best of luck with the retrieval! xoxo
yay yay go go go!!!
This is frickin fabulous! Woooooo!
Oh yeaaaa! Smiling for you!
Thinking about you and hoping that the trigger went well and you've got plenty of the eggs you'll need to make your babe.
Post a Comment