So, IVF #2 took a handbasket straight to hell last week (retrieval but no transfer). Yesterday we got a puppy. I love her. A lot. Right now I'm reveling in insane levels of cuteness and constant love. And quite a few trips outside to go potty. Here is a slightly out of focus picture of her incredible sweetness.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
My (very cute) consolation prize
So, IVF #2 took a handbasket straight to hell last week (retrieval but no transfer). Yesterday we got a puppy. I love her. A lot. Right now I'm reveling in insane levels of cuteness and constant love. And quite a few trips outside to go potty. Here is a slightly out of focus picture of her incredible sweetness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
Damn it! I had one of those. Retrieval w/out transfer I mean. :( It sucks hard. I'm so sorry.
Your consolation prize is adorable though! Hope you're feeling well.
You know how I feel about the cycle. :(
But damn, that is one cute dog.
That dog is adorable!
(And I'm consciously choosing not to acknowledge the missed cycle) =(
Ok for starters, you deserve a FABULOUS consolation prize. I am so sorry about the no transfer thing.
But that dog is seriously precious. It looks like a stuffed toy it is so beautiful. What kind of puppy is that? I hope he helps heal your heart a bit right now.
thinking of you lots & lots
& that puppy?? sooooooo cute & squishy looking.
xo
Cannot get over the cuteness. Will not even try.
Yet still sorry about that damned handbasket.
Now, please send that dog a hug from meeeee!
Awww...I'm sorry to here about the transfer.
Hope the pup fills a little of that void:)
What? Oh no, no, no, no, noooo. I am so sorry about the cycle.
I hope that adorable puppy gives you hours of snuggles and kisses as your heart heals.
Thinking of you.
Now that is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. That is a wonderful distraction. Sorry about last month, but hopeful for next month. Hugs.
So sorry you didn't make it to transfer (this time). That's so hard, especially after the last cycle too. Hugs to you both.
Hell, though, that puppy is one cute ball of brown fluff!
So cute!! What's her name?? I'm so sorry about this cycle, hope the new pup eases some of the heartache.
Bastard cycle! So sorry.
Beautiful pup - want the whole story!
For a minute I thought you had got yourselves a stuffed animal!
Remember those many potty trips well! She / he'll get the hang of it soon!
Enjoy and tske care :)
OMG that has gotta be the cutest puppy I have ever seen!! She looks like a cute stuffed animal that I want to buy my kids!! What kind of dog is it??
Oh, Lizzie, that sucks. I'm so sorry there was no transfer. That level of adorableness is a good consolation - I just wish you could have the transfer and the puppy. Hugs. xo
cute cute cute puppy! LOVE it! :( and various curse words about the no transfer...
Wait....what? No transfer? Ah man, I am so sorry. I am so glad you got a doggie. You'll get tons of love from it, and I know you have tons of love to give.
Thinking about you - and hoping you are ok
I am in love with your puppy! When life throws you poop, get your own poop machine :)
I had to go back and look at your puppy again. Can you post more pictures and updates pretty please?
Oh Lizzie, that is a bunch of crap if I ever heard it. I wish it wasn't so.
I can't think of a better consolation prize though. What a darling face on that pooch! I'd be in love too.
I'm not even a dog person and I have to agree that is one of the cutest puppies I have EVER seen. Beyond cuteness.
The damn transfer part of the story sucks ass. I don't know what to say except...I'm so sorry.
sh*t. I'm sorry and believe me I know how you feel. It's not fair! Cute doggy, though!
So adorable! Hoping the constant trips out side and the persistently cute wiggling can keep your mind off the disappointing cycle. Take Care!
Ugh, I am so sorry that the transfer didn't happen for you. But good for you for getting such a fabulous consolation prize! Is that a poodle pupster? So freaking cute.
OH MY WORD that is one cute puppy!!!
Post a Comment