Monday, August 18, 2008

And while I'm passing out congrats ...

Why not heap some on myself? While I was gone on vacation with my sweetie's family, Heidi gave me an award!! 


I'm so technically challenged that it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to put that image in here (ack). But thank you, thank you to Heidi for making me feel like a winner, when in this process I so often feel like a loser. (I know so many of you can relate!) Anyway, I've been out on vacation so I'm totally clueless about who has already received this award and who hasn't .... so I'm going to hold off on picking another 7 to nominate. Suffice it to say: if I'm reading, and commenting, it means you're been part of my journey and helped in one way or another and for that I am grateful, and I think you are "brillante." So this is for you.

1 comment:

tbean said...

I'm so glad your on this blogging bandwagon. I love having you here. And I know your decision to start sharing your cervical fluid on the internet with strangers was not taken lightly. :)

hugs babe