Thursday, August 28, 2008

CD1

Spotting yesterday, spotting all morning today. Cramps and the beginning of (very light) red flow around noon. That makes today CD1, yes? Normally I start first thing in the morning, so this is a tad confusing. What's the rule? I really want this to be CD1.

ETA - CD1 !! My doc's office called me back and they agree it is CD1. I'll have a check tomorrow to make sure there are no cysts from that last C.lomid cycle. But really there shouldn't be, right, since I just took a month off? I think we're off to the races. Now to juggle that work travel. I think I may have to take that trip during the 2ww .... 

8 comments:

Melody said...

First day of flow is CD1, so that would make today the day.

I'm an early morning starter usually too.

Anonymous said...

Hip hip horray for CD1! I am so happy you are in this cycle. xo L.

Adventures in Babymaking said...

Yay for CD1. Prayers and hugs coming your way!

Anonymous said...

I always get confused about this as well (is it CD1 the minute I notice anything or does it have to be full flow?)-- my clinic agrees with yours-- full flow any time of the day makes it CD1. This stuff is so complicated! Anyway, congratulations on the start of a new cycle!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lizzie,

I'm on hiatus this cycle, so I'll just have to put my hope and good energy toward you.

Merr said...

It's funny how every one hears differently. I always counted my first full day of regular flow as CD 1. I always spot for a few days before which sucks, because i feel like I should count those days. I never do though. Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for CD1! I get confused by that stuff too. I like my period to start first thing in the morning so there's no confusion.

dakota said...

I think that even if your flow began the night before (while you were sleeping) the morning would be CD-1.

So CD1, fabulous--Off to the races indeed. (Now I am hearing the theme to Bonanza in my head. Uhm and that's a good thing:) So glad you are in this cycle.