Monday, August 4, 2008

To continue the pity party

Thanks for all your comments on my most gutting BFN to date. (Nothing like showing you those follicles on the ultrasound screen to make you believe it can happen.) Even worse is that we're out the next two cycles. This one because we're on vacation with my sweetie's family (lovely, but really bad timing), and the next one because of a work commitment (an overseas trip I would happily have skipped if I was pregnant but can't afford to miss since I'm not and we're still saving up money/TTC). F*ck.

8 comments:

Inlocoparentis said...

That just sucks, all of it. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Gawd L, I'm so sorry. Don't quit writing. I think there are several of us on breaks right now that need the support. May you get lots of rest and joy in your time off.

All the love in the world to you. xo

Anonymous said...

Ughhh-- I am so sorry. This just stinks and there is no two ways about it. I'm sending you lots and lots of love.

Anonymous said...

We got our BFN this morning. We feel your pain. Hang in there!

mulberry said...

so so sorry about the bfn, the two cycle wait in front of you, the whole f*ckin thing! grrrrr.... sending you hugs. if there was someone i could beat up for you, i would!

tbean said...

fuck! I'm sorry. so shitty!

K said...

What a terrible couple of days you've had. I'm so sorry. I know how long two cycles feels (and is) when you're sitting them out against your will. Thinking of you.

Heidi said...

psst, please check my blog.l