Urrgh. So sorry about this my sororal ever private person turned blogger internet friend. I have not commented until now as I have been trying to be completely caught up on your story. I think it was Shakespeare who said it best, BFN really sucks. Oh? that is not in the English canon? Well, it should be. Thinking of you...sending you hugs.
April '10: Adoption paperwork & homestudy officially completed. In the pool of waiting families. Praying for a short wait.
Jan./Feb. '10: IVF Attempt #3, retrieval but nothing made it to transfer.
Nov. '09: Retrieval, but nothing made it to transfer.
Oct. '09: I turn 38 (WTF?) and IVF#2 gets underway, retrieval and all that jazz, if it happens, will be in November
Sept. '09: IVF#1 canceled before retrieval for poor response/wrong protocol.
Summer '09: Slooowly working on adoption, gearing up for IVF
Late May '09: Try #9 (injectables cycle 3). Follistim 150 units x 6 nights, then cycle cancelled because all the follies were on the left side & left tube is blocked.
May '09: Submitted formal adoption application, met with adoption counselor again, took required classes, continued with paperwork.
Late April/Early May '09: Try #8 (Injectables cycle 2). Follistim 150 units x 3 nights, then 75 units x 5 nights. Started to ovulate on my own, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Early April '09: Sitting out a cycle because of work travel.
March '09: Signed up with the adoption agency and began injectables. Try #7, Follistim 75 units for 8 nights, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Feb. '09: New insurance, new doc, new donor, new plan. Bring on the injectables.
Jan. '09: Insurance wrangling, doctor shopping, adoption thinking
Dec. '08 Still pausing, three cycles into the break ....
18 comments:
Sending you love. I'm really sorry. :(
oh no! im so sorry!
So sorry. Sending you peaceful thoughts. Not fair!!
I'm so sorry. Sending hugs your way.
It's always hard.
Thinking of you.
Sending you lots of love...
I'm sorry, hon. *hugs*
So so so sorry. Really. We all get get it.
Very sorry to hear it :(
oh hon, i am so sorry. there is nothing worse than a BFN. ill be thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs!
i'm ever so sorry too :(
jay xx
So sorry. Many hugs to you!
Sorry. I'm right here with you.
My BFN came yesterday.
Gutted. Hugs.
vee
Urrgh. So sorry about this my sororal ever private person turned blogger internet friend.
I have not commented until now as I have been trying to be completely caught up on your story.
I think it was Shakespeare who said it best, BFN really sucks. Oh? that is not in the English canon? Well, it should be.
Thinking of you...sending you hugs.
F! I've been quiet so as not to jinx. I really thought this was the one this month. I'm so sorry.
So sorry to hear this.
oh Lizzie...I so know the pain and disappointment you are dealing with right now. Hugs. You are NOT alone. xoxo
Post a Comment