Monday, August 25, 2008
Just two
Just two reasons why I am so grateful to have this online community: Sara sent me socks (thank you!!) and I've found another woman with a blocked left tube (i.e. I'm not alone!). There are many more reasons, and people, of course. But that's two for today. My boobs are very sore. We sat this month out, so this is not C.lomid, or the trigger shot, or the progesterone, or the wishful thinking of a wanna-be. This is just me, about to get my period, and my heavy, heavy, tender, bursting-from-my-bra boobs. And there is some good news in these parts. I thought we'd be out this month because of work travel, but that trip has been pushed back. So we're in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hurrah! I'm so glad you're in this month. :D
Yippee! Glad you are in this month! And I share your gratitude for this community!
YAY!! So glad this month is still on.
I'm glad you're in this month too - I hope it's your month!
Youre not alone in the blocked tube thing. I have a blocked tube on the right. Sucks cause I always get nice follies over there. Best of luck to you in the coming month!
What great news!!! May THIS be your month, friend!
awwwwww :) i feel a lot less alone as well! i think at least once daily - usually more - that i have no idea what i'd do without this community.
YAY!!! for this month!!! can't wait to read all about it!!
So glad you're in- what a relief!
I love the online community as well. It is so nice to have people to talk to and share our struggles with. I definitely couldn't do it alone!
I am so happy we have this community too - saves my sanity most days. Otherwise I would be the women babbling to myself about eggs, estrodial levels, and sperm counts which is not pretty. I am happy you are in this cycle.
Whoo Hoo! for the surprise give back month. May we have reason to toast your sore boobs in a few weeks.
What the hell, we'll just toast to them now just for being present and accounted for! :)
I'm so glad you like the socks! I feel so lucky to have this community as well. I can't imagine going through all of this on my own--
Post a Comment