Wednesday, October 15, 2008

37 today

If anyone is looking for good gift ideas, I'd like an .... um, I don't know .... hmmm .... how about .... a baby!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Lizzziiieee
Happy birthday to you!

tbean said...

Happy Birthday Lizzie!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! We really hope you get your present!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday--blow out the candle and make a wish :)

Here's hoping it comes true :)

xxoo

R said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get your birthday present wish :)

Pufferfish said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lizzie!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day and that all your birthday wishes come true!!!!

Merr said...

Well Happy Birthday!! It's my sister's birthday today as well, so it's a good day. I really wish I could fed ex a baby to you ASAP!! Hmmm maybe we should all check into that!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! That baby is on her way!

Adventures in Babymaking said...

I know 3 birthdays today. A very, very happy birthday to you. May all of your wishes come true!

Les Make Babies said...

Happy Birthday Lizzie!

jessie said...

happy birthday! are you a fellow libra?

dakota said...

Oh HappyHappyHappy Day to you Lizzie!
Wishing you a year which starts more joy, more love, and manifested desires.
xo

mulberry said...

i'll get to working on your gift... i don't quite know where to get these (i have been looking for one myself) but i promise, as soon as i find an outlet, i will get you one (or maybe two ;)

giggleblue said...

happy birthday!!!

j.k-c. said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lizzie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, fellow libra!!

I'll get you one if you get me one-- deal???

evangeline said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed it! Hope it was a good one. Crossing fingers, toes, and everything else over here for you.

!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, a little late!
What a great gift idea :)