- Charting
- Temping
- Fertility Tea
- Vitex (oh, the days!)
- Obsessively reading lesbo fertility books
- Herbs
- Militant anti-caffeine and anti-alcohol instincts
- OPKs
- Enthusiasm
- Maya Massage
- Faith
- Our savings
- And soon: acupuncture (see bullet above)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
ouch...
ok, so what good stuff can we add in to balance all the crap that i am guessing is waiting to fill in/or has already filled the space vacated?
how 'bout
- movie outings (or stay ins)
- reading of several all-consuming novels in a row
- sex with your sweetie
- creative cooking
- walks in the soon-to-be fall weather
- regular shots of hope (quick bursts that don't have the chance to be squashed by wayside weariness)
- more sex with your sweetie
- lots of hugs (virtual and otherwise)
OOF. *smishes you*
is this a good or bad thing??? i'm officially confused.
Well, giving up the acupuncture is definitely a bad thing. I love it. The rest has gone the wayside - now I'm just doing it the doctors way and have completely forgotten my origins as a fertilitea, vitex, charting novice .... That's all I meant.
Well hopefully the switch-up won't be a bad thing...
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
ditto
Phew, I'm not the only one! I have given it all up too. I'm almost ready to put the pineapple on this list... but am still obsessively reading lesbo fertility books (a new one just arrived in the mail today actually).
It is very nice to know that I am not the only one shooing things out of my routine...
love and hugs...may this all end happily soon
Not saying ANYTHING critical about people who use any or all of these methods for 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 years, but I also think there's something really healthy about letting go of it all, when you are ready to do so. I know I reached a point where they stopped making me feel in control and started making me feel helpless because nothing I was doing seemed to help (and probably never could have, in hindsight). Cheers to you for recognizing your limits, although I'm sad for you that you have to give up acupuncture.
I'll keep hoping and sending lots of fertile wishes your way.
oh, in that case. we are in the same boat. TL has given up on all things piss sticks. i'm not sure if that's better or not, but it seems like it is!
oh, in that case. we are in the same boat. TL has given up on all things piss sticks. i'm not sure if that's better or not, but it seems like it is!
Hey we found our PNKD the old fashioned way...through the internet. =) If you would like more details, email me...
hahahaha
Yup. Me too. And you know what? I don't even feel guilty about it anymore. Bring on the science!!
Post a Comment