Monday, October 6, 2008

Girls with guitars

Had a friend visiting over the weekend and saw two great concerts - Catie Curtis and the Indigo Girls. I definitely got my fill of lesbian folk music. Love it. And the opening act for Catie Curtis blew me away. Bluesy, beautiful, and a HUGE voice. Have you ever heard of Ruthie Foster? I didn't have a clue. She's amazing. 

And, according to my stoic Eastern European ultrasound tech, I'm ready to rock and roll this morning, too. One large, dominant follicle on the right side (29 x 21mm). Waiting on the bloodwork, but looks like we'll trigger tonight. Any opinions on timing of our two IUIs? Last month we did 18 and 36 hours post-trigger.

5 comments:

S. said...

catie curtis AND the indigo girls in one weekend is awesome!! what a treat!

no advice on spacing the IUIs, my RE would only do one, 36 hours after trigger.

good luck!

N said...

Go go follicles!

This month, we did 14 and 29 hours (pretty much by design of that's when we were able to). FWIW.

indiknits said...

So jealous. So very very very jealous.

Jen said...

We did our trigger at 9pm, the first insem at 9am the next morning (12 hrs post) and the second at 9am the following morning (36 hrs post). not sure yet if it worked. This was the first month that we stepped it up to two insems...

Anonymous said...

I think either the 12/36 or the 18/36 is great (I know you've already done the deed this month, but I wanted to weigh in)!