Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Forward Momentum
Good news. Because I switched to another doc in the same practice as the departed doc, it was no issue getting the referral all straightened out. Yay! (Note to self: You should act empowered and entitled all the freaking time, not just when the universe smiles upon you and some crazy bureaucracy bestows a moment of grace upon you. You deserved that damn referral way before you got it and you should have been acting like it all along.) Anyway, I have an appointment next Wednesday the 4th with the newest fertility doc for a consultation. And we have an appointment at the end of February to attend an adoption seminar at the adoption agency we would like to use if we go that route. For now, full steam ahead on all fronts. Gotta Gonna get us a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
that is GREAT news on all fronts! go lizzie go!
CONGRATS! Great news! I hope both meetings go well. Very exciting.
Yay!! Great news!
Go you!
Great news! You ARE going succeed!
"gonna get us a baby" -- i like that attitude!! :)
can't wait to hear about the first consult and the seminar, exciting stuff all around!!
What a great update! I'm so happy things are clicking into place for you. Good luck on the 4th. I hope the new doc has heaps of good options to discuss with you.
good news indeed!
Phew and hooray!
WOW! That's awesome. Sounds like things are falling into place.
that is most excellent.
i love 'gonna get us a baby'. i am really happy that you have the referral, that you have an appointment, and a date at the adoption seminar. I think this could really really happen. xo L
HOORAY! I love me some forward momentum!
Wonderful! I just love the energy of this post.
wow you are firing on all cylinders. i love your drive, and i am sure it's going to rub off on me. so happy to see you back in blogland, and moving forward. truly wishing you all the luck you deserve. :)
Praying for a great doc like the one we got today.
Post a Comment