Thursday, July 31, 2008

9dpo

9 days and not a thing to report. No exciting symptoms, real or imagined. No implantation spotting. Some cramps, but only the mild ones I've learned to associate with progesterone. I'm starting to understand how someone might actually develop an "hysterical pregnancy." I think I can, I think I can. Hah.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, lots of people have said they had symptoms and weren't pregnant, and then had no symptoms when they were. So I'm hoping for you.

- Strawberry

Mel said...

Just stopping to say thanks for commenting on my blog...your words of encouragement were so kind! :)

I'm in the midst of trying to catch-up on your blog/story...and WOW...you have been to hell and back! Sending my best wishes to you both on your journey.

P.S. I HATE when people say they "weren't even trying"...either you ARE or you AREN'T!

Anonymous said...

I second what Strawberry said - no symptoms doesn't mean no pregnancy.

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Anonymous said...

I have been pregnant, and I will tell you that I "felt" more pregnant during months when I actually wasn't than I did when I was (so don't assume that not really feeling anything means that you are not pregnant). In fact, I would argue that most people probably do not feel anything much earlier than a missed period-- there simply are not enough hormones in play to cause symptoms before then.

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

C.I.W. said...

thanks for commenting in the blog-- can I comment to your comment? I have no idea- like.. trumping your comment with a comment, then you would comment.. and commenting on the commented comment?

oohh, blogging... its a science.

:)

Today I started winking at people in the middle of general conversations.. it makes them feel special.. its weird.. but it makes ME happy, too!! try it.. and, like the rest here-- my fingies are crossed for you!

C.I.W. said...

I just want to clarify-- not a weird.. multiple wink thing-- where people are like.. creeped out.

but, just a happy wink at the end .. and people think.. aw.. she winked at me.

yanno?

okay. nevermind.

Pufferfish said...

Five more days...I've got my fingers crossed and thumbs pushed together as well. That's what my German friends taught me. I hope it works.