Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Distractions, round two

We're off tomorrow for a vacation with my family. I'm packing progesterone, pregnancy tests, tampons, and C.lomid. Hoping to only need two of the four, of course. Yup, that damn hope has crept in. Didn't mean to let it happen, because this was supposed to be the low stress, long shot insem. But it did. Oooops. Have been feeling very mildly crampy for days, which is unusual for me in the luteal phase. Could just be that I'm on the oral progesterone this time and it has different side effects. Will try to live in the moment and enjoy family. Right? Right. I'll be back in a week and a half, either pregnant or crazy on my first C.lomid cycle .... 

11 comments:

tbean said...

You're going away again?!?!? Oh man!!!

I mean...HAVE A SUPER VACATION!!!

Heidi said...

I hope to hear a happy announcement when you get back!! Have a great trip!!

Merr said...

YAY! Have fun and relax! I can't wait to hear, so I hope you can blog while you are away.

N said...

I'm with tbean.


HAVE FUN!

Pufferfish said...

Ooo, will we ever get to know where you're going on vacation? I'm so curious. Anyway, have a great time and I hope that you come back with excellent news!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad to hear our girl hope is back. I'm all crossed for you love. Hope that oral prog treats you well. xo

j.k-c. said...

Have a gret time!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time and that you come back with really good news.

mulberry said...

good luck with the wait, and i hope you can revel in the distractions... we are in the sitting out moment right now - hate the waiting... and about the pride advertisement fest, i am right there with you. quite aggravating that they are there to *support* us in our parade, but there is no effort to *support* us in our lives.

Anonymous said...

hopefully PREGNANT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Distractions like travelling and seeing family are good ones. I hope you have a fantastic time, and come back pregnant!