Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Inclusive Joy

I have been bad about posting links to other blogs when they get their BFPs .... bad (reluctant) on purpose. I have this terror of leaving someone out, or not being inclusive. Like when I was in 5th grade and my mom told me I could only have 10 kids over for my birthday party, so I chose not to have a party at all, rather than leave someone out. So even when Mel's news had me reaching for kleenex, or Vee & Jay had me sniffling back huge hot tears of joy, or Romancing had IVF success, I didn't link .... but now, after that string of long-awaited good news, comes Cali's announcement (!!!!) and I just can't hold back. So, with a bit of fear that I'm forgetting someone, let me just say that Cali's BFP restores some of my faith in what is right in the world. YAY Cali! And while I'm at it ... Congrats to the Cutest Babymakers on Theodore's arrival! Good, good news. (And sorry if I forgot someone, or don't read your blog, and didn't know about your news!) Joy. Joy. Joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, you are ever so sweet! Soon, there will be joy, joy and joy for YOU too.

Melody said...

There's a lovely spate of good news in the blogosphere lately. I've got my fingers crossed that you'll be adding to it soon.

Anonymous said...

Very nice post!You can't be perfect! I'm glad you are celebrating with everyone when you are able!