Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trigger tonight

Trigger tonight, insem Tuesday morning. Went in for a scan this morning. There are two nice follicles on the right - 18.5 and 20mm. I'm so excited. For the first time since we started this process, I know that I've got an egg(s) coming down the open tube ... Fingers crossed!

11 comments:

tbean said...

Yay! Excited and hopeful right beside you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Good luck on Tuesday.

N said...

Hurrah! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Great news on your co-operative open-tube ovary doing the business this cycle! Hope the insem goes well!

jessie said...

Hooray Hooray! All crossed

Carrie said...

good luck with the trigger!!!! hoping everything goes smooth, and sending lots of baby dust!

Stegetronium said...

Good luck!! Hope you get twins!!

Anonymous said...

Hurry do things going the way you want!! Good luck with the insem!
-Nutella

Merr said...

YAY! Congratulations, I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what happens!!

Anonymous said...

I hope those eggs come right on down and step right up to some sperm. Good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

ooh exciting!
am sending positive vibes your way for a successful insem!