P.S. To the four of you who commented on Pay It Forward, I'm gonna go ahead and make homemade fun for all of y'all. Yay!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Shhh! Don't jinx it!
There is F.ollistim in my fridge. Shhh! Don't tell anyone. Don't speak too loudly. I'm afraid the not-gonna-give-you-a-break gods might hear you and come take it all away! No, seriously, it's here. It arrived by F.edex this morning. I didn't believe it was really going to happen 'til I heard the doorbell ring. An overnight snowfall and messy roads added to my distrust. But it's in my fridge now. No more progesterone for me. Bring on CD1. I think we're officially back in the game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WOOOHOO for drugs in the fridge!!!
congrats on being back in the game!
Drugs are our friends. Yay!
go lizzie go... LOVE that follistim!
Your secret is safe with me. [Quiet yay!]
Ohhhhhh drugs in the fridge! What an exciting piece of news!!!!
Yay for drugs!! The good kind of course!
I will not tell a soul. I am so happy about the drugs in your fridge. Congratulations on being back in the game. xoxo L
Post a Comment