Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A SIGN


A big, fat, honkin' sign (if there ever was one!!!). I had to take a "screen shot" to prove it. Check out the "word verification" I got when leaving a comment on the Puffer's blog just now!!  ...... And it's plural, ladies, I think it's for all of us!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'll take one of those storks, please!

Melissa said...

That is AWESOME! I'll take one of those storks since you're offering :)

N said...

Totally awesome. :D

Anonymous said...

I am mentally sending those storks to several people...

tbean said...

I stopped believing in signs 8 months ago. And yet...I can't help but be completely suckered into that storks thing. Can I have one too please?

Word ver. below is hembar...what you make of that??

nutella said...

Haha, awesome! Come on storks, we know lots of nice roofs you can nest on!

A said...

I'l take that sign! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

That's great! I'm glad you had the presence of mind to screen capture that!

Margo said...

Awesome. I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

that's freakin' awesome!

Anonymous said...

This happened to me before! Just before a couple found out they were pregnant, the anti-spammer code had BFP in it. It was a great omen. I hope "storks" means something good for us all.

On the other hand, I don't think "glyspl" means anything :)

Merr said...

OMG that is awesome!! What a great sign!

Adventures in Babymaking said...

I'm "betting" on a stork since my word ver is ingly"bet".