Monday, February 25, 2008

Back Home Again

Back home again ... or at least back in my new home again. And with my sweetie again. Had a wonderful weekend out of town with old friends, after a couple days of work at my old office. (We moved for sweetie's job, and I'm doing some consulting with my old organization while I look for new work in the new town.)

It sucked to find out for sure that I wasn't pregnant for the first time when I was far away from my sweetie. But it was good, good, good to be with old friends. Friends that I've known for more years than I want to admit to. I feel re-energized by the weekend, and totally committed to not being an obsessive freak this month about fertility. (Go ahead and laugh. I can take it!)

Very, very happy for Merr & Sum!!
xo

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry about this cycle.

Inlocoparentis said...

Good luck reigning in the fertility obsession. :) I was never able to accomplish that feat.

Stegetronium said...

Yeah, it's hard. But this could be the start of a long journey so don't drive yourself (or your friends) too crazy. We took two and a half years to get pregnant.

Merr said...

Thanks so much!
Sorry it didn't work for you this time, but it will soon!!