Relieved that my period started on its own. Relieved that I don't have to go in tomorrow to get a beta to confirm what I knew/know, or to get permission to stop the hoo-hah bullets. Onward and upward. On my list this week: caffeine, alcohol, sushi, blue cheese, maybe even a diet Coke ...
6 comments:
I've got a cruddy feeling that I'm not far behind you. Maybe we can have a caffeine toast and get ready for next round.
Sorry about the BFN.
Sorry about your BFN...they suck!
And enjoy your splurging!
Sorry about the BFN. :( But enjoy the "forbidden" stuff while you still can!
Sorry that beginners luck wasn't on the cards for you. Enjoy the non-preggo indulgences.
I'm sorry. Seems like it was a crappy cycle all round the blogosphere.
I'm reading your blog with my venti coffee! Right there with ya. Sorry this cycle didn't ended as you would have hoped.
Post a Comment