Thursday, February 28, 2008

Playing hooky

I didn't take my thermometer with me when I traveled last weekend. I figured I needed a bit of a break, and obsessively checking my temp to see if it went down wasn't helping anything. I got back on Monday, but I still haven't started up again with the temps. I probably will, because I do actually like the charting. But it's been nice to play a bit of hooky. I'd taken my temp every morning since August!!

In other news, Netflix delivered The Business of Being Born yesterday! Eager to see it.

4 comments:

NotesFrom2Moms said...

That is an amazing movie... prepare to be enlightened - even if you were before... enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I watched the clip, and it looks VERY good. I would really like to see this. I wonder if I could rent this ... Hmmm ...

By the way, I just started reading your blog, and it's very entertaining. You seem to be aware, intuitive, and selfless. I hope your partner is the same way in regards to your baby-making.

Peace,
Brooke

j.k-c. said...

I love breaks from temping! My usual obsessive self wouldn't let me play hooky at all for many, many months. Now I highly recommend a little break now and again.

j.k-c. said...

Oh and check out my blog because I tagged you!