Be patient with me as I learn how to use Blogger and figure out how to insert links ....
I mentioned that I have been reading many of your blogs. This goes back to last summer, just before I started charting on Fertility Friend in August. You've done so much for me without knowing it. It was through the TTC blogs, for example, that I figured out I had luteal phase defect. (Everyone kept talking about the 2ww and I was like, "two weeks? why two weeks? how about the 9 day wait?" Hello, progesterone.)
Mommies to Three Flowers was one of the first TTC blogs I found. I don't even remember how I found you, Kim and M. But I know it was such a relief to know you were out there, trying to make a family the way I wanted to. I read about your pregnancies and then cried through your losses, and wished I was friends with you in real life so I could bring over chicken noodle soup and offer inadequate condolences. Aspiring Baker was kind enough to exchange emails with me offline last fall when I needed advice. Vee and Jay gave me their password one afternoon after I confessed to having read their entire archive in one sitting (there's that stalker thing) ... Many of you have gotten me through the early part of my journey and you probably didn't even know the effect you were having (calming, educating, humoring). Thank you. Now I find myself in the 2ww wait with Vee and Jay, Amy and Melissa, Proud Prowsers, Mommies to 3 Flowers, and probably so many others ...
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad that you have joined us! This is such a wonderful community and it is made better when we become bigger!
Welcome, welcome, welcome.
Hi, I am new to blogging too! My wife and I are expecting our frst child in March. Check out our blog when you get a chance.
Happy Blogging!
http://togetherisawonderfulplacetobe.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment