Saturday, February 23, 2008

BFN at 13dpo

I think I'm ok. I somehow "knew" this on Wednesday (10dpo). And while I obviously didn't want to be right, I did go through most of my sadness (and crazyness) then. Now I just want to get off the progesterone hoo-hah bullets as soon as it is safe/as soon as I can, and get my period, and start the next cycle ... But, wow, this is tough.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry.

tbean said...

So sorry. It is really really hard. Even when you think you are ready for how hard it will be, it is harder still.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I remember being really shocked by how tough the first cycle was. In my experience, they don't really get any easier but at least the second (and 3rd...) time around you're not contending with the unknown anymore.

Seeing you lots of warmth and love.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Thinking of you. ((hugs)) I'm sorry.

Merr said...

Oh no I'm sorry!

starrhillgirl said...

Bleh. Negative is *stupid*. God, the first cycle sucks. I'm really sorry.