Friday, February 15, 2008
Frozen Bullets
The progesterone I'm taking is the kind you have to keep in the fridge. And put in your hoo-hah. (My doctor didn't even tell me there were other kinds!) So, yes, every night of this 2ww I'm inserting a cold progesterone bullet. But next week I have to travel (plane flight) and I've been freaking out a bit about it .... Thanks to the IVP, I've now got advice on how to travel with the frozen bullets, as well as an offer from an IVPer in the city where I'm going to use some of her progesterone when I get there. The generosity! I love the IVP and am so grateful for the resources, the welcome (and the progesterone).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, welcome to the online party!
Congrats on making it to your first TWW (and maybe your last - how cool would that be?)
I'm SO glad we didn't get given any frozen hoohah bullets - I'd rather inject myself any day!
Welcome!
Thanks for the shout out on your blog and the comment on ours.
I feel ya on the frozen bullets. LOL I call mine the silver bullet. (they're wrapped in little silver foils)
Lots of luck and baby dust to you!
Let's do this TOGETHER ok? ;o)
Hey welcome to the blogosphere! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading about your journey!
Post a Comment