My new basal thermometer came in the mail today. It is exactly the same as the old one. Except I bought the old one back in July. I've been charting since August. But we didn't (for a variety of reasons) start actively TTC 'til this month. And how long can their batteries last, really? I mean, even though I had no indication that anything was wrong with my old one, wasn't it responsible of me to buy a new one? Just to be on the safe side? Yup, this definitely falls in the category of if I do something / buy something / control something, I will feel better about this process. So now I have two perfectly functional basal thermomters.
In other news, I'm 5dpo and don't feel anything out of the ordinary. Fertility Friend says my test date is next Friday, one week from today.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My advice? Stick the thermometers in a drawer and close it. LOL We temped a little at first but then the doc suggested we just pee on the happy stick/Clearblue Easy Smiley Face OPK and when we got a smiley face to call and come in the next day for the IUI.
Just a suggestion.
Is it next week yet? ;o)
I have been using the same thermometer since last March, but I bought a spare battery for it that I keep in my bedside table. I'm a bit obsessive myself and have enjoyed my break from temping. My doc wants my chart every month so I keep on temping on cycles that we are trying. I can't wait to get the thermometer back out and dusted off for the next cycle. ;) (It really is a bit sick isn't it?)
Post a Comment