Thursday, February 21, 2008

Old haunts

Happily hanging out in the town where I used to live (for 10 years!) & where I met my sweetie. Am seeing good friends and former colleagues. Remembering what it is like to not be new to a place. Remembering how it feels to wear a city like an old coat or a comfy sweatshirt. Very happy. Hanging out in my old haunts. And hanging out in my old self -- the one that wasn't obsessed about how many dpo I am. Feeling totally unpregnant and feeling totally ok about that. No tests yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I've still got my fingers crossed for you. x

Kim aka Mommy said...

Me too. It's not over til it's over. ((hugs))

Melissa said...

fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up yet girl. Fingers crossed with all the other gals for you!!! Enjoy the time and good luck!!

Merr said...

Well keep us posted, please!!