Sunday, February 17, 2008

Early Signs of Pregnancy

So, if one were to google "early signs of pregnancy" (not saying I've been doing this, just saying IF one were to do this), one would find that several of the sites that pop up with lists of early symptoms suggest "missed period" as the first sign. Um. Duh. Thanks.

I'm talking a little earlier than that .... like how about 7 dpo?

Nope, nothing here. Nary a sign or symptom.

3 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

I had to LOL reading this. We're 8DPO today and I REALLY wanna test. I think a trip to the $ Store is needed. POAS in the morning? I think I might!

Merr said...

I'm 7 Dpo too, and I am looking for symptoms as well. Sad thing is that they are the same symptoms for my period. So I never know until the end. Good luck to us all!!

NotesFrom2Moms said...

Glad to meet you and welcome to the world of ttc... Be gentle with yourself and your partner and take lots of deep breaths. Good luck... as for early signs... for me the early signs were the same as period symptoms... except I didn't like the way coffee tasted. Good luck this month.