- I'm intensely private
- I'm scared someone I know in real life might find this
- I'm extremely private
- I don't like talking about personal stuff with strangers
- I worried that my writing is not original/witty/compelling enough
- Oh, and did I mention that I'm a private person
Reasons I just started this blog:
- None of the lesbians in my real life are TTC and I am searching for community
- I'm in my first 2ww and I'm going to go out of my mind
- I'm in my first 2ww and my partner is going to go out of her mind
- I've been reading so many of the TTC blogs that are already out there and was starting to feel like I knew some of you personally and that seemed very stalker-ish so I thought if I actually entered the blog conversation with my own, I would feel less like a voyeuristic pscyho (!!)
So here I am!

1 comment:
Hi,
I love this post as it describes me pretty well. I really don't want to blog (refer to the reasons on your blog); and I'm not currently "trying", but I like to read, lurk, and sometimes comment. Like you, I don't want to feel like a stalker, but it's just interesting to know how you guys are doing (you TTCers). I'm always wishing the best for all of you, and I hope you get your baby sooner, rather than later.
Peace,
Brooke
Post a Comment