Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CD7

Halfway through my C.lomid dose. No problems with it yet, just like last month, knock on wood. Somewhere deep in the recesses of my soul, I can find a little optimism about this try. Just because the last attempts didn't work, doesn't mean this one won't. They are statistically unrelated events, right? And every try has some chance of working. Holding on to that.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right- it's random, and I hope this one is randomly THE ONE for you.

- Strawberry

Heidi said...

I hope this is your special chance!! Loads of baby dust for you!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love statistics! I'm glad you have an eensy bit of hope.

Merr said...

Well that's good that you have no problems with the clomid. The only thing I had while on clomid was so much pain while ovulating, but at least I could tell my body was responding well! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

You are right they are completely unrelated events. I hope this is the one for you. xo L.

Kim aka Mommy said...

There's always hope! Don't lose it!

Our fingers are crossed for ya!

evangeline said...

yup. it's true.

thinking of you and hopinghopinghoping this is the it!!

xoxoxox

tbean said...

there's is always a chance...hoping like hell for you

Anonymous said...

You are right-- horray for hope!