Monday, September 29, 2008
Too much today
Too much today. At 1:45 I got in a fight with the billing department at my clinic. At 2:45 the IUI coordinator (note: not the doctor) called to say I can do the C.lomid cycle, despite the cyst. I was too surprised to ask the right questions, so after I got off the phone, I worried and fretted a lot. Then I sucked up the courage to call back and demand to talk to the doctor. Then at 5:00pm my favorite nurse (note: not the doctor) called to say that they don't consider my cyst "productive" or "producing" or something, so it is ok to go ahead. They worry if a cyst is over 4cm, but mine is only 2.5cm. They worry if the Estradiol is over 100, but mine is only 54. So we're on. And it's my freakin' birthday this month, so I have to get pregnant, right? (Stop laughing!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Hopefully you will get this special gift.
This is too much rollercoaster for one person! I'm glad to hear that your cyst is no big deal - at least you don't have to deal with having it removed. I hope your night gets better and delivers some much needed peace of mind.
I'm thinking about you guys.
OMG - what a day indeed.
I hope your birthday month works for you, I'm counting on October for the same reason.
AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that is me sceaming, on your behalf (or because i can not stop myself, not sure which). as les make babies said - what a bleepin' ROLLERCOASTER!
well, i am glad you only have a wee cyst. i am sorry that your *don't have to think about it* skip a cycle pass has expired. and damn it! i hope you get knocked up for your birthday!
Wow, you have had quite the day!!
My best pregnancy happened my birthday month, it was also the cycle that was crazy!!
good luck!!
Yay! I think it's good to sit a cycle out once in a while when you're particularly stressed out, but I hated having the decision made for me. I'm glad you're not forced to sit out this month.
Hey, this cycle has a weird enough start to become one of those charming anecdotes...
Good luck! Will be cheering from the sidelines as always!
Yes. This is IT. We are both libras.. its our time of the year... it is our lucky month-- I will cross my fingers, if you do the same :)
Casey
YAY!!!! I'm so glad you are on!!!! And omg. I felt that way at IKEA the other day. Preggers bellied EVERYWHeRE!
thinkin about you!
holy change of plans batman!
yay for being in like flynn this month
yay for birthday months being lucky times
xoxo
Friggin doctors! Too bad they're so bad at communicating with you, but it sounds like good news here. I think a bfp would be a very appropriate bday gift!
Yay for a new cycle!
I am so, so happy you got the go ahead. That really is a crazy rollercoaster you had. I can't think of a better birthday present for you. xo L.
Glad to hear that this month is a go!
I am glad you get to try this month, and I hope you get the best birthday present ever!
I'm with you and queerstork. October is my birthday month and all I want is to be preggers by the 19th! Guess we will know in two. I was saying this exact thing this morning in the doc office. Good luck to you.
im so glad you are on this month... Im sending my hope your way.. Six tries was our lucky number...
Post a Comment