Monday, September 15, 2008

Sore tongue

From all the pineapple. (What did you think I meant???!?!) Other than that, nothing else to report. I hate the TWW, but y'all know that already.

12 comments:

R said...

LOL!! I hear you. I hated all that pineapple!! YUCK!! After 3 days, I was like, okay enough enough!! LOL!! Positive energy to you!!

Anonymous said...

I know a sore tongue is worth the BFP! stick little ones, stick!

Anonymous said...

One big follie, 5th try, TWW, too much pineapple.... we're in the same boat!

mulberry said...

hang in there pineapple queen!

Les Make Babies said...

You're almost there! Hang in there - I hope these next few days breeze by!!

Anonymous said...

I had a dream. I think you are pregnant. I prayed it was you. FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED>

Anonymous said...

Hope the rest flies by. I got a little sick of the pineapple too!!! xoxo and good luck!!!

Merr said...

Dang, but it will be totally worth it!

Carrie said...

you go girl, you eat that pineapple! haha. good luck with this TWW. hugs

Anonymous said...

Dropping by to let you know that I'm thinking about you and hoping that this cycle brings good news, and that you have to figure out how to fuse "Blackjack" and "Painful Pineapple Mouth" into one cute embryo moniker.

j.k-c. said...

Oh I got horrible, horrible canker sores from the pineapple. And I had to quit at about 9 dpos I think. And it still seemed to work!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the sore mouth. I am thinking of you guys. xo L.