Friday, September 5, 2008

Haters

Today is my last dose of C.lomid.  I have a rendez-vous early Monday morning with the dildo cam to check out my follicles. Hoping for some action on the open side. I've been a bit more emotional this week, and seem to possess an ability to swing into a rage without much notice. Can't tell if it's the C.lomid, however. Perhaps it's just the S.arah P.alin factor?

8 comments:

Melody said...

I think it must be the Clomid. Everything makes me angry right now EXCEPT Sarah Palin, who just makes me roll with laughter at the farce the Republican party has turned into this week. Fingers and toes crossed for Mon morning.

Inlocoparentis said...

Clomid turns me into a raving lunatic with no warning. My wife actually refers to me as "Chloe" when I am on it and acting unreasonably, to emphasize the scary "Sybil-like" personality transformation it causes. That said, Palin caused the same reaction in me with her speech at the convention, so I don't know what to tell you.

nutella said...

I think Palin does that to any sane person.

Hope Monday brings you good news! Enjoy your weekend.

dakota said...

Uh, sweetheart it is very clear that it is definitely the C.lomid AND S.arah P.alin!

Does anyone know the difference between a rabid dog and the current Republican ticket? The rabid dog has a reason for being.

No disrespect to the ever politically astute melody, but I wish P.alin made me laugh. She thinks G*D wants us to drill in Alaska and go to Iraq. The economy is terrible, we have folks being maimed and killed everyday needlessly in wars for big business interests, education improvement and expansion is not national priority but prison expansion is and all election probability polling indicate that the race is CLOSE!

Your sanity is clearly holding my raging friend. Will be thinking of you for Monday.
xo

Sarah said...

Clomid made me a bit of a raging psycho. My poor partner doesn't look back fondly at those days.
Sarah Palin can't be helping though.

ELLE said...

LOL:-) I have been incredibly irritable myself minus Clomid.

Les Make Babies said...

LOL

I'm sending you good vibes for Monday!

Anonymous said...

I think we should definitely blame Palin! I would really like to kick that woman's book-burning, anti-abortion, anti-sex ed, shooting animals from heicopters ass!