
I wore my lucky socks to my CD12 appointment this morning. (Hope I wasn't breaking rules, Sara? They're not for insemination days only, are they?). I've got one follie (just one - but it is a nice size - 21mm) on my right/open side. Yay! They're going to call back after reviewing the blood work, but it looks like we'll trigger tonight. Bring it on! Let's make a baby!
20 comments:
Cute socks ;) Crossing my fingers and toes that you get the go ahead to trigger tonight!!
Hooray for righty! 21mm is a beautiful number... kinda lucky in the blackjack world too...
21!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gots a good feelin!
Fingers toes etc. all crossed!
that's right girl, let's make a baby! good luck with the trigger and i will be sending good swimming vibes to the little spermies once they are let loose. that big juicy follicle ain't gonna need vibes, she is a big fat happy 21! (but i will send her some anyway ;)
Awesome!!!! Sock, follicle, everything!!!
fingers crossed!!
Fingers crossed for you!
Way cute socks! How could they not be lucky!
Great news on the follie! Bring on the baby!
woooooo hoooooooo!!!! everything is crossed on our end!! xoxo
21 and on the Right! That is great news! And fabulous lucky socks, too. Best of all luck tomorrow--we are rooting for you!!
Oh I am so happy it is on the right side. I hope you have a good insemination tomorrow.
YES!!! (Pumps fist in air!) So glad you are good to go this month. Good luck with the trigger and may your donor bring you astronomically high counts and a bfp.
I googled "lucky socks" those popped up :)
Good luck to you and the swimmers!
Yea! The socks look great (and they are for use in any and all fertility-related appointments in my opinion)! I got my pin today-- thank you so much! It rocks!
Yay yay yay indeed! Twenty-one mm on the correct side sounds great. (Socks are damn cute too) Rooting for you all!
Diggin' the socks!
Lots of luck!!!
Yay! Bring on the baby!
The socks are stylin! Now come on baby!
Fingers crossed over here!!
This will be the time. I feel it for you. Praying on my knees that you and you know who are pregnant soon. xoxo, me
may your 21mm follie be just the blackjack/perfect hand you need!
Post a Comment