I'm 12dpi. This wait is almost over. Definitely don't think I'm pregnant. All signs point to no. We scheduled the next appointment with the adoption counselor for next week.
I too am holding out hope. With progesterone, it's even more of a mindf@ck. Will look forward to two bits of good news from you this week. At least two!
I sure hope you are wrong and don't lose hope until the cycle is offically over. I am so impressed how you are multi-tasking with the insem's and adoption--you guys are ttc goddesses!
Hugs from here. I'm not one of those "holding out hope" folks. I'm sorry. I'm more of a "when you know you know" kind of person. Lots of love headed your way.
i hate those damn signs, they mess with you no matter what... i hope the time passes quickly so you can know for sure. (and of course i hope that you are totally wrong). xo mulberry
Well, I hope you are wrong. But if not then I am thinking of you. I think it is good you are two timing. I wish we could meet up for coffee this afternoon. xoxo L.
April '10: Adoption paperwork & homestudy officially completed. In the pool of waiting families. Praying for a short wait.
Jan./Feb. '10: IVF Attempt #3, retrieval but nothing made it to transfer.
Nov. '09: Retrieval, but nothing made it to transfer.
Oct. '09: I turn 38 (WTF?) and IVF#2 gets underway, retrieval and all that jazz, if it happens, will be in November
Sept. '09: IVF#1 canceled before retrieval for poor response/wrong protocol.
Summer '09: Slooowly working on adoption, gearing up for IVF
Late May '09: Try #9 (injectables cycle 3). Follistim 150 units x 6 nights, then cycle cancelled because all the follies were on the left side & left tube is blocked.
May '09: Submitted formal adoption application, met with adoption counselor again, took required classes, continued with paperwork.
Late April/Early May '09: Try #8 (Injectables cycle 2). Follistim 150 units x 3 nights, then 75 units x 5 nights. Started to ovulate on my own, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Early April '09: Sitting out a cycle because of work travel.
March '09: Signed up with the adoption agency and began injectables. Try #7, Follistim 75 units for 8 nights, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Feb. '09: New insurance, new doc, new donor, new plan. Bring on the injectables.
Jan. '09: Insurance wrangling, doctor shopping, adoption thinking
Dec. '08 Still pausing, three cycles into the break ....
12 comments:
*hugs* I'm holding the hope for you.
I too am holding out hope. With progesterone, it's even more of a mindf@ck. Will look forward to two bits of good news from you this week. At least two!
I sure hope you are wrong and don't lose hope until the cycle is offically over. I am so impressed how you are multi-tasking with the insem's and adoption--you guys are ttc goddesses!
Hugs from here. I'm not one of those "holding out hope" folks. I'm sorry. I'm more of a "when you know you know" kind of person. Lots of love headed your way.
Hugs to you. Still hoping for a BFP!
i hate those damn signs, they mess with you no matter what... i hope the time passes quickly so you can know for sure. (and of course i hope that you are totally wrong). xo mulberry
sending ((hugs)) and hope your way.
bug huge hugs...and just a smidge of hope, if you aren't feeling it, I trust you.
oh who am I kidding, I hope you are wrong!!
love ya
Well, I hope you are wrong. But if not then I am thinking of you. I think it is good you are two timing. I wish we could meet up for coffee this afternoon. xoxo L.
I hate those last few days of the wait when you know it's probably over but it's still technically not. I do hope you're wrong, of course.
I'm sorry. This sucks. Hopefully one day we ttc'ers will look back and marvel at how the hell we ever got through this.
Post a Comment