Two years ago this month I was 35, I did a bunch of tests to make sure I didn't have the same genetic problems my sister has that had caused her pregnancy losses (I don't), and we were reading up on charting, planning to move to a new city, and so ready to start our family. I really can't believe this is where I am today. I feel like the last two years are a total loss. Loss of time, loss of confidence, loss of faith, loss of money, loss of direction. It's so hard to believe there will be an end to this.
I'm fine. I don't feel quite as sorry for myself as this post sounds. (Really.) Here we go again!

9 comments:
Damn, I'm so sorry it's CD1 again. I know what you mean about feeling like you've lost time (money, faith, all that). I feel the same way. TTC is a very stagnant time and I really hope it's over for all of us soon.
:( so sorry lizzie...
Even if you don't feel as sorry for yourself as the post reads, I still wish your path to parenting had been easier. You'll get there, but I'm sorry the journey's been so long.
Shit, shit, shit x 3! It seems like we are all just biding our time until we can get off the IUI crazy train and move on to IVF.
I am so sorry that today is CD1 again. I know that you want more than anything for it not to be. Its just plain shitty.
Crap.
Good luck with lucky #3 of injectinles!
Sorry about CD1. I completely understand what you mean about loss...I was where you are a month ago and everything can change quickly. Just, hold out hope. Sending you lots of love and fertile vibes.
I'm sorry Lizzie. I'm glad you are excited to go on to the next cycle.
Damn Lizzie. I'm so sorry. the ttc train is the worst trip ever. We're all standing behind you. Here's to summer babies for all of us!
Post a Comment