In other news, I'm only 2dpi, and still totally sane. That should hold another couple days. Happy weekend, everyone!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Moving mountains
We just turned in the formal adoption application, the next fee installment, and tons and tons of paperwork. Plus some essays about our thoughts on parenthood (which I love, and I keep re-reading, even though it makes me feel a little vain). There's still tons of paperwork ahead, and classes to take, and appointments with the counselor, and lots of waiting. But we took the next step today! Feels so good. If baby won't come to the mountain, the mountain will come to baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
YAY! Sounds like you 2 are getting a lot accomplished.
Congratulations, Mountain!
p.s. I totally added your option to the poll.
wow -you are very industrious! And I totally get re-reading great essays that one has written - that really struck a chord with me!
I am so impressed that you are doing the adoption thingie and TTC at the same time!
FX!
i am crossing everything for you guys. adoption and ttc at the same time...you guys are amazing. seriously!
xo
Things are moving right along. You go girls!
i love the sentiment here - that you'll bring mountain to baby!! :D sounds like you are doing just that! congrats on getting the adoption application turned in.
It must feel wonderful to know that you are taking steps to making your family complete. And I bet it would be a beautiful thing to read about how you and your DW want to be as parents.... so re-read on!
That's wonderful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment