Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Halfway there

Halfway through this 2ww. And I'm not feeling it. Unless "feeling it" is being overly-emotional about everything (e.g. disproportionate levels of anger at the internet company when our connection went down, etc.) and being sure this cycle didn't work. More and more, this whole process just feels like an exercise in futility. My ever-positive sweetie tells me I should stop talking/thinking this way, since our blastocyst can hear me. So if you're there, kid, cover your little blastocyst ears, because your bio mommy is having a freakin' hard time. And she just hung up on the guy at the cable company again.

7 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

I had to LOL about you apologizing to the blastocycst for your behavior with the cable people.

I do know those feelings of futility though. I am hopeful that your are wrong and that the lack of symptoms is utterly without meaning. One of my friends assured me that she KNEW she wasn't pregnant because she knew she did not ovulate.... guess who was pg that month? Hopefully this is the cycle for you. :)

Anonymous said...

hm, cable companies and 2wws never are a good combo! i didnt "feel it" either time i got a bfp, so i still have high hopes for you!

Melissa said...

Since this has been a long journey for you I think it's natural not to feel it, both as a defense mechanism and for the continuing thought that it's never going to happen. It will happen for you and I hope this is the one!!

mulberry said...

:( waiting sucks!

Jen said...

Yes, tww suck. And, even while pregnant, you go to another form of tww, which suck as well. I am having horrible anxiety until our u/s on the 18th and nearly had a panic attack last night! Oy. None of it easy. And, cable companies suck too!

Anonymous said...

How about we carry your hope, thus giving you time to yell at whom ever you please... Our internet is totally janky lately too. I think it's a conspiracy.

Inlocoparentis said...

This shit is hard, hard, hard.